Learn how to make your own Name Sign inspired by the Disneyland sign! Plus see how we make a Happy Birthday Banner to match! The perfect and easy Disney craft to add a little retro Disney vibes to your space!
Follow the video below for a step by step tutorial of how to create your own sign. Perfect for Retro Disney themed rooms, bridal showers, weddings, or any kind of parties!
Be sure to grab the FREE downloads below. The templates will help you put together you sign and banner with ease!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to purchase using my link. You will not be charged extra plus you will help keep karma&kismet going! Basically, you’re the best! For all Amazon links, please know – As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchase. Read the full Disclosure Policy.
What You’ll Need
- PDF Template for Blocks
- SVG Template for Flags / PDF Template for Flags
- SVG Template for Pendant Banner / PDF Template for Pendant Banner
- Download of Font
- White Cardstock
- Pastel Cardstock
- Gold/Yellow Cardstock (can get through the Pastel pack)
- Cutting Machine (if available)
How to Make a Pendant Banner
1. Download the Disneyland font (see above) and type your name/word. Print on white paper/create a file to use on your cutting machine. NOTE: I used font size 223 for “Happy Birthday” and size 388 for the name.
2. Cut out letters by hand or using cutting machine on white paper.
3. Print out the Template for Pendant Blocks and cut out on pastel cardstock, using the “Large” size pendant for the first letter of each word.
4. Glue/tape the letters onto the pendant banner pieces.
5. Weave string through the banner pieces to complete.
How to Make a Disneyland Name Sign
1. Print out the Template for Blocks and the Template for Flags.
2. Cut out the Colored blocks and White blocks.
3. Glue/tape the name/word on the color blocks and then on the white blocks.
4. Using a long strip of paper, glue/tape the name onto the strip to add support.
5. Cut out the Flags and glue onto name sign.