Disney’s Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2021 is officially underway. The Flower & Garden Festival began on March 3rd, 2021 and will run through July 5, 2021. There’s a TON being offered at this year’s Disney Flower and Garden Festival that you might be interested in. . .
- Topiaries of your favorite Disney characters – View the 24 Disney topiaries throughout the park.
- Global Gardens – 20 unique gardens are placed throughout Future World and World Showcase that highlight different agriculture and “ways that we can live in harmony with the natural world.”
- Outdoor Kitchens – YUM! You need to check out World Showcase’s many Outdoor Kitchens that each offer a specialty menu of festival exclusive food and drink options.
- Jammin’ Gardeners – Musical performances daily at the Canada Mill Stage.
- Voice of Liberty – Celebrate America’s spirit and beauty at the America Gardens Theatre.
- Mariachi Cobre – Listen to the exuberant performance at the America Garden Theatre.
- Pianist – Relax and enjoy a selection of songs of the season in the World Showplace (located between the Canada and UK Pavilions.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ – Get up close with butterflies throughout their lifecycle.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Fun for the whole family as you delight in a whimsical area made to inspire energy and creativity.
- Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration – Join Spike on a springtime scavenger hunt throughout Epcot.
- Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt – Find all of the beautifully decorated eggs throughout Epcot inspired by your favorite Disney characters.
- Garden Graze – Visit 5 Garden Graze locations, purchasing any 5 specially noted menu items and receive a a complimentary gift.
If you’re going to EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival, be sure to pick up the complimentary Festival Passport and a times guide. Both of these items will help you as you plan your day.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to purchase using my link. You will not be charged extra plus you will help keep karma&kismet going! Basically, you’re the best! For all Amazon links, please know – As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchase. Read the full Disclosure Policy.
EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Shirts
Of course you’ll have to dress the part when you visit the Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, so I’ve put together a list of shirts that would be perfect for your day exploring. My go-to park outfit is always a t-shirt, comfy bottoms, be it pants, shorts, or a skirt, and some kind of jacket. With Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival running from March to July, you’ll be facing some pretty different weather depending on when you’re heading to the parks. Definitely be sure to check the weather before you go and pack a rain jacket if there’s even the slightest chance of rain – it’s Florida, it’ll rain!
I’m a little biased, but I love our (karma&kismet) newest Mickey Mouse Flower tee release! It comes in several colors and can be paired with some leggings or a skirt if you want to dress it up!
If you’re favorite part of the festival is the character shaped topiaries, this shirt from ShopMagicallyMegan is perfect for you! Available in several colors.
Disney shirts that don’t scream “Disney!” are always my favorite to find because they can be worn both in and out of the parks. This shirt will definitely become a staple in your wardrobe with the subtle nods to the Disney Princesses.
Seek the sunshine in this sweet t-shirt for the Flower and Garden Festival t-shirt. Be sure to head to the link for this shirt to see many more options from this shop as well.
You know I love a nod to Alice in Wonderland, so I fell in love when I stumbled across this shirt from Moms of Main Street. Available in several colors and styles, including tank tops.
Passion Wear Shop will have you feeling like you’re walking through a field of sunflowers with this adorable Mickey Mouse head t-shirt. Available as a sweatshirt as well.
Nothing beats a classic Mickey Mouse silhouette, and this floral tee available from the Disney Store on Amazon is no different. Available in other styles on Amazon as well as several colors and sizes.
If you’ve been to the Flower and Garden Festival before, you’re probably swooning over all the details on this tee like I am! So many favorites are featured and I just can’t get enough of Spike up in the top middle!
All my fellow Violet Lemonade fans will LOVE this shirt from Sunshine and Co. Miami. A number of different colors and styles are available and you can select if you’d like the design in yellow or purple.
No matter what you choose to wear on your adventures at Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, I hope you have the best time! As a reminder, you’ll need a park reservation to enter the park and dining has changed to allow for social distancing. You can read about my recent trip to Walt Disney World in my Disney Bachelorette Trip Report.